Company code: 0811353-6
Address: Vellamontie 9, 90510 Oulu, Finland
2. CONTACT PERSON IN REGISTER-RELATED ISSUES
Osoite: Nallikari-Tennis Oy, Vellamontie 9, 90510 Oulu
3. REGISTER NAME
Nallisport customer and marketing register, and web service user register.
4. COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSE OF PROCESSING THE DATA AND LEGAL BASIS
We collect and process only such personal data that is necessary for our business, customer relations management and appropriate commercial purposes.
As a rule, we collect and process personal data that
- you have given to us when you are in contact with us or interact with us when, for example, you purchase our Service or register to our Service, subscribe to our newsletter or contact us to request for an offer or information;
- is generated when using the Service or visiting the website when, for example, you register to the Service; and
- is received from other sources within the extent permitted by applicable laws. For example, Trade Register, Population Information System, Business Information System or Posti address data system.
You are not obliged to give us your personal data, but if you decide not to do so, we may not be able to provide the Service to you.
5. DATA CONTENT OF THE REGISTER
We can collect and process the following personal data groups:
- basic information, such as name, professional title and your relationship to the company you represent, and contact information (email, address and telephone number);
- information about the customer relationship, such as information about the Service and subscription, payment, billing, marketing permissions and marketing bans;
- customer contacts and related correspondence, and records about the rights of registered customers;
- the personal data generated during the use of our Service or information collected during the use of our website, such as usernames, passwords, information related to identification, log information about the use of the Service, information (device id and type, operating system and application settings) collected from the website with cookies or similar technologies; and
- other circumstantially determined information based on your consent.
We store personal data only as long as is necessary for achieving the intended use defined in this Policy.
We process the IP addresses of the website visitors and cookies essential to the operation of the Service based on legitimate interest e.g., for attending to data security and collecting statistics of the website visitors in cases where they can be regarded as personal data. Consent to third party cookies is requested separately when necessary.
6. PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EU OR ETA AREA
We do not transfer the personal data of customers outside the EU or ETA area.
7. PRINCIPLES OF REGISTER SECURITY
We practise caution in the management of the register and protect the processed data appropriately with information systems. When register data is stored on Internet servers, the physical and digital data security of their equipment is appropriately maintained. We see to it that the stored data as well as server user rights and other information critical to the security of the personal data are processed confidentially and only by employees whose job description includes it.
8. RIGHT TO INSPECT, RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION OF DATA
You have the right to inspect your data stored in the register and request for rectification of potentially inaccurate data or for supplementing incomplete data. If you want to inspect the data stored about you or request for rectification, you can email a request to us to email@example.com. We ask you to prove your identity, if necessary. We respond to requests within the time specified in the EU data security act.
9. OTHER RIGHTS RELATED TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
You have the right to request for erasure of your personal data from the register (“the right to be forgotten”). You also have the right to request for restriction of processing your personal data in certain situations in compliance with the EU general data security act. You can email a request to us to firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask you to prove your identity, if necessary. We respond to requests within the time specified in the EU data security act.